The Dealer Management System (DMS) that accompanies you in your growth and your international deployment.
The strengths of I’CAR DMS
Single Group database
French Brands Specialist
Parts Logistics Modules
The benefits of I’CAR DMS
Standardize your processes and your data
I’Car DMS features a unique Customer and Vehicle database that gives you a Group view of your business and your companies.
Shared processes can be set up at Group level to ensure that they are the same across all your entities. Accounting entries are exported to an accounting package specific to the country concerned.
Optimise the management of Spare Parts
You want to deliver better customer service by ensuring the availability of spare parts. This must not be at the expense of lost profitability. With I’Car DMS, you can optimize your logistics by setting up central parts warehouses, whenever relevant.
Use the same DMS in several Countries
Groups that operate internationally appreciate being able to use the same DMS over several countries.This reduces the cost of ownership and secures their information system.
A Cloud version
I’Car DMS offers you the best solution to free you from the expenses and responsibilities of managing your hosting. Thanks to Cloud Microsoft Azure, you can now focus on your core business.
Features of the l’CAR DMS
We are active in the networks of the Brands: Renault, Nissan, Dacia, Peugeot, Citroën, DS, Opel, Mercedes, Ford, BMW, Mini, Smart, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Toyota.
NV & UV Features
• Buying and selling of New Vehicles (New & Test Drive).
• Buying and selling of Used Vehicles.
• Vehicle Qualification.
• Centralized inventory management with inventory count and intra-group movements.
• Pushing info about vehicles to classified advertisers.
I’Car DMS is present in France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany.
After Sales Features
Workshop Management with:
• Repair order, costs (parts and labour), scheduling, billing, logging workhours.
Spare parts warehouse with:
• Purchase & sales of parts, centralized inventory management with inventory and intra-group movements, WAP valuation.
• Interface with Workshop Management System (WMS) for spare parts logistic hubs (contact us for further information).